3rd Shift Driver Services Coordinator
External Posting Title: 3rd Shift Driver Services Coordinator
Main Purpose: The purpose of this role is to provide tactical operations support involving 3rd shift on call execution, and track and trace support. The nature of the work is proactive and must be able to alert key stakeholders on potential service gaps. This role is responsible for customer appointment setting and scheduling to insure customer RAD expectations and/or KPI’s are met.
Scope: Effectively track and resolve transportation related delays throughout the evening with our common carrier base. Must assist in incident resolution, customer service, and general track and trace support functions.
- Timely Carrier/Customer response
- Carrier compliance to track & trace check calls
- Carrier compliance to defined EDI processes
- Proactive shipment tracking and customer alerts for known anticipated service gaps
- Participate in on-call, after hours and weekend duties as determined based on business needs
- 70% External – New and existing customers and asset based carriers
- 30% Internal - Collaboration with business development, account management, and leadership team
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers, OTR drivers and dispatchers in a professional and constructive manner.
- Strong passion for customer service and logistics excellence
- Ability to learn and update brokerage transportation management system
- Ability to effectively interact and build a favorable business relationship with all carriers and customers
- Willing and able to assist with load coverage and account management duties
- Ability to operate and flourish in a fast paced business start up
- Strong team player and committed to teamwork in all situations
- Willingness to embrace change and all other assigned duties for the greater good of the team.
Job Category: Transportation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement