Global FP&A Analyst
We are now recruiting a Global FP&A Analyst to join our team in Little Island on a permanent basis.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
Let’s be frank. PepsiCo is a $63billion global business. It is extremely complex. And our Finance community make sense of it by tracking our overall business results, helping maximise our financial performance and put in place the right controls to ensure accuracy and transparency of our results. Whether working in Financial Planning, Operations Finance, Back Office or Controls, the Finance function takes a central role in the way we run our business. Do you want to be a part of the financial heartbeat of our organisation? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
The global FP&A Analyst role will have key accountabilities in Financial COGS planning & reporting processes across a number of our Global Concentrate Plants. FP& A Analyst will have challenging targets and management of global stakeholder relationships will be vital. FP& A Analyst will endeavour to improve financial processes by analysing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends, recommending actions to management.
- Execute the AOP, Forecast and Latest Estimate process, performing analytics and challenging assumptions before reviewing the submission with the US & Latin America COGs Finance Manager and highlighting key variances
- Execute the monthly close processes ensuring that results are delivered RFT and on time. Provide insightful analysis on cause of changes.
- Review of monthly incurred PPV report for Ireland ensuring that all variances are understood and corrections are made in advance of costs hitting the P&L – close collaboration required with LATAM/US plant procurement and supply chain, identifying where trends are not consistent with AOP/latest forecast
- Point person in plant or ensuring volume actuals are accurate. Control sign offs and adherence to control agenda.
- Productivity – ensure COGs productivity is appropriately identified and reported in actuals and AOP
- Collaborate closely with Plant Cogs person to ensure planning and reporting process is accurate and timely. Understand on a monthly/periodic basis what variances are being booked.
- Champion the finance agenda with local Procurement and Supply Chain teams, ensuring training is provided when required
- Support the AOP standards process to issue to the sectors for AOP1 and 2 on an annual basis, ,validating changes in indices year on year and recommending changes to standards where appropriate
- Recommend changes to standard costs where an investigation warrants - clear understanding of impacts on financials must be understood (underlying knowledge of COGs must be excellent)
- Professionally qualified accountant with minimum of 2 years PQE (ideally in a multinational manufacturing environment in Cost of Goods sold area being preferred).
- Strong financial skills, excellent communications and problem solving skills
- Proven track record working in virtual environment.
- Computer literate, Microsoft Business applications, SAP/ BPC Experience desirable. Excel expertise essential.
- Experienced at analysing and distilling large amounts of data into meaningful and presentable content to support decision making in a financial planning & analysis capacity.
- Ability to adapt to changing situations and problem solve quickly in a changing and dynamic environment – tight planning and reporting timelines
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated approximately $63 billion in net revenue in 2016, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose – our fundamental belief that the success of our company is inextricably linked to the sustainability of the world around. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that creates long-term value for society and our shareholders. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
“For the purposes of external advertising we have called this role a Global FP&A Analyst. However please note that the internal job title the successful candidate will have will be FP&A Assoc AnalystRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular