Finance Project Manager
Role: Finance Project Manager
Salary: c.£65,000 (depending on experience) plus car allowance, bonus, and other benefits.
At PepsiCo, you won’t find our Finance people sitting on the sidelines. They know the business inside and out, working across functions and categories to ensure sound financial judgement and control is at the heart of our decision making and ways of operating. Our finance teams are commercial, pragmatic and extremely collaborative, with a real passion for development and challenging the status-quo.
We are currently looking for a high performing Finance Project manager to play an integral role in our Finance Control team to identify and implement key efficiencies and improvements.
In this role you will drive real change across the business and will be expected to provide project leadership and expertise for key Finance Control projects. We’ll also look to you to identify and support others to deliver initiatives to simplify processes, improve efficiency, and unlock meaningful opportunities for change.
It’s a fast paced environment and we’re certainly keep you challenged, offering you the chance to lead from the front with real development and progression opportunities within a high performing Finance fucntion.
- Act as the principle Finance Control lead on UK and Ireland business projects (except ERP project involvement)
- Provide cluster support to Ireland on Financial Control related matters
- Assist in building and developing project and change management capability within the financial control organisation.
- Support and coach other members of the team to deliver simplification objectives
- Lead or support other initiatives across the organization as directed by the Accounting and Reporting Senior Director.
- Manage execution of initiatives in accordance with approved plans and targets. This can include both co-ordination of projects managed by others or direct project management responsibilities.
To be successful in this role you will need a real passion to deliver, with sound organisational skills and attention to detail. The ability to build excellent relationships is a must, as are strong influencing skills across a wide range of stakeholders.
In addition, we’re looking for;
- In-depth technical finance control knowledge
- Experience of working to Lean principles (Green Belt Qualified preferred)
- ACA, CPA or equivalent qualification
- Reporting experience
- Experience of HFM and Oracle
- Extensive experience of working with senior management
- Experience of SAP an advantage
Job Type: Regular