Organizational Development Manager
The OMD Manager will develop, coordinate, and execute initiatives aligned with NAB’s Talent strategy. This will include involvement in a range of initiatives including talent management processes, organization development, survey execution, performance management, and training. Key customers include the OMD leadership team, HR leadership team NAB associates (Field and HQ), with particular focus and OMD partnership for the NAN leadership team.
- Implement programs to drive key strategic organizational initiatives, including employee engagement, talent management, and employee and career development
- Support and drive core processes and action planning with clients, including support with rollout and data interpretation (performance management, leadership assessment insights, employee satisfaction surveys, etc.)
- Provide facilitation and training on various HR and OMD related initiatives, career planning discussions, PEPL, MQPI, LeAD
- Create and manage project plans, communication, and sustainability processes to support OMD initiatives.
Education / Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial/Labor Relations -or- Human Resources Management -or- other related field (required)
- Master’s Degree or PhD. in organization development, organization or I/O psychology, HR, or MBA with relevant business and HR functional experience (preferred)
- A minimum of 5 years of HR/OMD industry experience or human capital consulting experience with strong knowledge and working experience with talent management practices, performance management practices, organizational design, organization culture, and business transformation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement