1. Responsible for developing and ensuring the accuracy of the Pepsico Foods Canada short /long-term Demand, including delivery of the overall forecast accuracy for all Non-Retail Frito-Lay Business including: Costco Xdock, Foodservice & Ecommerce
2. Responsible for the appropriate tracking and monitoring of forecast, including reporting at various levels of detail
3. Lead QOPP process to ensure one-business forecast drives the planning requirements for the organization. Collaborate with key contacts i.e Sales (KAM’s) to gather intelligence relative to Customer activities (Promotions, Calendar Events).
4. Lead and facilitate Costco VIP to increase visibility of upcoming promotions and forecasts to support fill rate and waste metrics.
6. Be the liaison for all of Costco volume for the Demand Planning team both Xdock and retail.
7. Generate and communicate Innovation Forecasts collaborating with Marketing/Sales/Sales Planning on Non-Retail Innovation including tracking of results
8. Complete “root cause” analysis to ensure ongoing Demand Planning improvements, including the review and analysis of statistical data, graphs and charts. Use experience, analysis, reports and gathered intelligence to review history, evaluate the impact of future business and sales activities on demand and take appropriate actions to adjust forecasts
9. Support seasonal supply planning by providing a long term forecast as aligned to with Supply Team.
10. Creation, maintenance and issuing of reports such as VIP Scorecard, QOPP report etc
11. Aligning and communication ongoing production for key Co-Pack SKUs by understanding current inventories and Demand Planning forecast.
- Excellent people skills including strong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong time management skills with the ability to handle and prioritize multiple requirements
- Proactive with initiative to drive for results
- Ability to identify opportunities and add value to the business
- Advanced computer skills (MS Excel) and ability to learn new systems (DP)
Job Type: Regular