Supply Chain Analyst
External Posting Title: Supply Chain Analyst
The M&W Analyst position is a cross-functional role supporting the North America Manufacturing & Warehouse (M&W) operations team. The analyst will be responsible for developing and implementing systems and tools that drive impactful decisions and execution against our financial and operational targets. This role will be instrumental in identifying areas of opportunity, and providing strategic insights on manufacturing performance, production warehouse performance, and network sourcing assessments. The analyst will be responsible for developing and leveraging system tools that drive our productivity agenda and unlock value across the network.
This role will interact with leaders across NAB supply chain, from field operators to Sr. Leaders, and be instrumental in delivering M&W’s business objectives.
Responsibilities to include:
- M&W systems developer; Tableau & Oracle OBIEE dashboards
- Period M&W Operating Cost performance assessments
- Support AOP planning for M&W costs
- TE ambassador; subject matter expert on how line efficiency impacts our business
- Waste ambassador; subject matter expert on drivers for waste, and best practices for reductions
- Financial modeling, including labor management assessments and tool development
- Operational assessments; complexity impact on performance, schedule attainment analysis, loss analysis
- Capital spend and planning analysis
- Network/sourcing analysis
- Ad-hoc analysis for M&W Operations team
- B.S. in Finance/Accounting, Business, Engineering, Marketing
- A minimum of two years of previous Finance Experience
- Cost Accounting and Operations Knowledge
- P&L/Income statement/Balance Sheet experience.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Experience with Essbase and Business Objects
- Proficient with Tableau and OBIEE applications
- Proficient at Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and able to quickly learn various in-house software applications
- Microsoft Excel experience to include knowledge of macros and advanced functions
- Good people skills to manage information-gathering requests and have a positive influence on team members
- Results oriented, able to complete assignments in a timely and accurate manner and ability to multi-task
Job Category: Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement