Field Marketing Manager
Are you an impactful leader with a desire to drive PepsiCo’s Marketing agenda? If so, you might be the perfect candidate to help ignite our consumer’s thirst for our beverage brands in the Mid-Atlantic Region. Whether it’s driving growth with Multicultural and Millennial consumers for priority brands such as Pepsi or Mountain Dew, or developing a “Better for You” strategy with our non-carbonated brands, we need talented marketers like you to join our team!
PepsiCo’s Mid-Atlantic Region team is looking for a strategic, creative and results-oriented Field Marketing Manager who thrives in a fast-paced, innovative marketing environment. You will lead the strategic consumer and insights driven marketing agenda that will drive volume, share, topline growth and brand equity. This experience will develop and showcase the ability to evaluate business opportunities, develop deep consumer understanding, and bring them to market to positively impact brand equity, business sales and profitability. This role will hone skills in building strong team dynamics, dealing with ambiguity, influencing up to the highest levels of the organization, and driving for results.
This Field Marketing Manager will leverage insights to define Mid-Atlantic Region dynamics, and develop regional marketing strategies that translate to the Annual Operating Plan. This role will partner with our HQ brand teams and develop the priority brand strategy & activation plans in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
- Support Marketing AOP Development and Strategy
- Execute Marketing AOP, measurement and reporting
- Pull together Quarterly Business Plan development and planning
- Liaise with Foodservice for AOP and QBP
- Be the face to the brand teams to develop strategy and tactical approach of regional brand investments
- Own regional priority brand activation
- Local expert and calendar owner of all national platforms
- Own local sports (and other) marketing assets, along with their activation strategy and execution
- Development and management of both customer specific and region-wide syndicated programming
- Budget Management
- Occasional coordination of region marketing team meetings and content
- Day-to-day relationship with Regional Retail & Foodservice Leadership
- A minimum of 5 years prior experience (if Undergrad degree only) OR 2 years of prior experience (if Advanced degree) in marketing, innovation, strategy, or consumer/customer promotions preferred.
- Strong self-motivator, capable of setting an agenda, manages cross-functional teams, soliciting alignment and actualizing goals.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams and effectively influence an extended organization.
- Consumer-centric Marketer who can identify relevant consumer insights, effectively coach creative development, is comfortable with ambiguity and thrives on change within a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA strongly preferred
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement