Finance Administration Assisstant (Temporary)
1.- Accounting assignment of productions and consumptions associated with the production of Burgos Plant, assuring and analyzing economic deviations between Pepsico' standards and those actually obtained.
2.-Ensure integrity of financial report and monthly closure cost process.
3.- Monthly report in the different Pepsico System. Additional reporting as necessary.
4.-Comparison and analysis between AOP and current data.
5.- Work closely with other teams to achieve PepsiCo target.
6.- Assist with comercial meetings to ensure accurate results.
- University Degree in Business or Economics. (Value Economic Master ( or similar)).
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Finance department.
- English fluent.
- Computer Skills ( High level microsoft office).
- High technical skills ( value Oracle)
- High Analytical skills
- The role required adaptability to fast changes.
- The role requires good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent comunication skills across functions and ability to work in team.
- Strong organizacional skills.
Contrato temporal de 1 año.
Job Type: Regular