Quality Controls Coordinator
PepsiCo North America Beverages, a division of PepsiCo, is searching for a motivated and self-starting SC QC Sr Coordinator to join their team at the Piscataway, NJ manufacturing facility.
Being a part of the QA team in PepsiCo America Beverages requires creating a culture which encourages teamwork and ownership of the business results. The current job opening supports our Piscataway Coldfill Hotfill production facility, providing Quality Assurance support.
- Audit and manage programs critical to quality, including Allergen management, glass management, internal auditing, technician training
- Maintenance of FSSC program, including weekly AIB inspections
- Master Sanitation Program
- Reviews program as least annually and updates as necessary
- Audits to validate effectiveness and plant compliance to requirements
- Trains employees on requirements and cleaning procedures
- Process Sanitation– increased skills and knowledge CIP and external cleaning
- Ensures compliance to food safety guidelines, including FSMA
- Ensures compliance to GMP guidelines by providing training for plant and warehouse personnel.
- Ensures compliance to AIB standards by providing training for plant and warehouse personnel.
- Provides support for compliance to all pre-requisites via HACCP plan
- Consumer feedback – critical incident investigation by CAPA
- Responsible for researching process records to support consumer responses to critical incidences that are sent by the QA Manager
Quality support for delivery:
- Product release process – process records sign off/shift record review and approval
- Daily review of critical documentation to quality including micro and sanitation records
- Participation in TPM activities
- Responsible for tracking and documenting PDR from operating plan on a semi-annual basis
- Responsible for the tracking and trending of sanitation effectiveness via micro results
Lab inventory management:
- Responsible for the ordering of supplies on a routine basis
- Maintain a professional approach and appearance for your work activities
- The work teams you interact with should be treated with the same respect and communication level you would expect
This role will primarily work overnights (3rd shift) to support our normal sanitation teams and off shift QC group.
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent experience in a QC function/capacity
- Must be available to flex schedule as required
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement