Insights Senior Manager
The Sr. Manager-Regional Insights will lead the consumer insights agenda for NAB Field Marketing, with heavy focus on two major initiatives, 1) the Locally Even Better regional campaigns and 2) 2018 AOP delivery through the 3 strategic planks (Energize the Core, Accelerate Growth Categories, Innovation Big Bets).
Key responsibilities Include:
- Partnering with Field Marketing team to outline the key regional/local consumer problems to solve for powerhouse brands
- Vetting and identification of research partners
- Management of research methodology and oversight of studies
- Participation in creation of consumer informed marketing briefs
- Building Field Marketing team's consumer empathy and insights capabilities through primary and secondary research sources
- Experience setting and leading insights agendas, applying a broad range of qualitative and quantitative research techniques
- Familiarity with IRI/Nielsen scanner and panel data; ideally experience interpreting and applying
- Strong initiative and results orientation
- Ability to translate consumer understanding to insight
- Strong influencing, communication, and storytelling skills
- Strong strategic thinking and problem solving
- Collaboration / teamwork skills; experience in matrix environment(s)
- Excellent project and budget management skills
- Bias for action
- 5+ years of relevant marketing and/or consumer research experience with a consumer packaged goods company; 3+ if advanced degree
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Advanced Degree preferred.
- Experience setting and leading cross-methodology insights agendas, well-versed in research methodologies and possesses the ability to apply research to address business challenges.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement