Gatorade Regional TPM Manager
The Regional TPM Manager is a critical leader for the Gatorade Business Unit with PepsiCo North American Beverages (NAB) organization. This role is responsible for leading the development and execution of TPM implementation plans to exceed the business objectives as deployed by the division leadership team. This role is responsible for providing overall coordination for the implementation of TPM within the Gatorade beverage manufacturing locations. It is also responsible for ensuring all internal and external resources are aligned against the priorities of the business including: Safety, Quality, Production Efficiency, Cost and Customer Service. This role is fundamental in supporting and leading TPM implementation, productivity improvement and loss elimination initiatives across the Gatorade beverage locations with the mentioned manufacturing locations. As a leader, this role is also responsible for the development of training and building individual capability for the site TPM pillar leaders.
Major Action and Support Actions:
- Reporting to the Senior Manager for the Gatorade TPM organization, this position will be working with a wide variety of Regional leadership, plant leadership, plant associates, outside vendors and contractors to drive improvement in Safety, Quality, Production Efficiency, Costs and Loss Reduction.
- This position will assist the plant leadership in the expansion and implementation of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) principles and Lean-Six Sigma capability tools.
- Support the plant's Natural Work Team development through the TPM pillars and through mentoring of teams.
- Lead Focused Improvement / LSS efforts and provide guidance to TPM leaders and/or other pillar leaders focusing on process capability, throughput, loss and KPI improvements. Drive team based and data driven culture
- Maintain communications with other NAB Regions and facilities in sharing "best practices" to drive results and capability development consistency
- Provide technical leadership to and partner with the Operations Department to effect improvement on production lines. Participate in development of strategies and in guidance of the operations to achieve proposed business True Efficiency (TE) objectives through loss elimination, technical capability building and job efficiency and involvement.
- Coordinate with other functional areas to ensure accomplishment of overall NAB and plant objectives as needed .
- Understand and apply financial drivers and Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Minimum 5 years of Food & Beverage Manufacturing (TPM or Lean manufacturing experience preferred).
- Bachelor’s Degree is required with a high preference in Engineering.
- Must have thorough knowledge of processing and packing equipment to effectively lead technical resources to successfully maintain production line equipment to achieve high levels of productivity.
- Proven delivery of sustained bottom line results through strong financial control skills to support plant efforts in successful cost and capital planning performance.
- Self-starter with ability to coach multiple leaders through strategies in line with an overall business vision.
- Strong leadership skills with the proven ability to transfer knowledge and skills through a formal education process, as well as auditing and coaching.
- Must be able to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization (from operators to Vice President level) and have the ability to influence others across multiple levels of the organization.
- Experience with change management effort. Exhibits change leader behaviors.
- Experience in building and deploying technical training.
- Experience with Daily Management Systems (DMS).
- Ability to manage multiple work streams. Sets priorities and uses resources effectively to accomplish goals.
- Strong project management, strategy development, and influencing skills.
- Strong advanced Excel and Power Point skills.
- Ability to work off shifts occasionally.
- Travel for this role will be 80%.
**Please note this role can be based anywhere in the United States**
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement