Auto req ID:
¿Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
HR Ops Sr Supervisor
The main purpose is to support HR service strategies across LATAM, ensuring compliance with legal guidelines, company policies and employees hire to retire processes; generating value added services and processes of the Organization.
Support ESBO’s project agenda in the implementation of the Service Delivery Model in LATAM. Enable ESBO’s portfolio for LATAM, assuring high quality and standardized proceses. Support transactional HR Services to Employees & HR Community with a rigorous focus on excellence execution.
Establish partnership with HR LATAM team to build capability to implement new strategies for this new model operation.
Establish continuous improvement activities and processes on the HR Service Delivery model.
Experience and profile
- Desirable functional knowledge for HR processes
- Database knowledge
- Workplans developments designed to deliver the organization's strategy
- Collaboration with multiculture teams and vendors
- Leadership meetings skills
- Accomplish project timelines (Short, Medium and Long Term)
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Capacity to work under pressure
- College professional degree (IT profile)
- English language (conversational/written and read)
- Desirable- Visual Basic programation and excel master
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
Application for non-pregnancy and HIV medical certificates as a requirement for entry and stay at PepsiCo is prohibited
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
Not ApplicableJob Type: