Maintenance Planning Engineer
Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
Auto req ID: 141835BR
Job Type: Regular
- Communicates directly with the production and logistics departments to coordinate maintenance and repair work in process areas.
- Communicates directly with QA department to ensure effective participation by the maintenance technicians in the implementation of QA policies and procedures.
- Prepare and execute departmental budget for staffing, spares, consumables, major equipment overhauls, and new initiatives
- Performs the analysis and identify the maintenance function priorities and goals to deliver the
Annual Budget Plan
- Ensures efficient maintenance and up keeping of all buildings, grounds, service and production equipment
- Develops the proper control procedures for maintenance such as work orders, work
schedules, equipment listing, and machinery.
- Institute an effective preventive maintenance program to ensure efficient production
operation within cost targets
- Consults with production personnel to determine equipment operating and maintenance needs
- Provide direct supervision to the Maintenance Team to ensure that maintenance activities are executed in a manner which results in improved True Efficiency, safety, quality and continuous improvement of the facility
- Oversees major projects construction and installation activities
- Ensures the support facilities: Compressors, boilers, HVAC, an etc uninterrupted operation to meet production demand.
- Ensures that the maintenance workshop provides timely support to the production operation and other functions.
- Ensure safe operating conditions exists throughout the facilities. Promptly correct any unsafe conditions
- Lead the execution and investment development of the sustainability and productivity projects.
- Coordinate site contractors’ activities with consultants, safety and food safety representatives.
- Participate in site surveys and participate in design drawings
- Sets maintenance team performance standards and aligns the organization
- Coordinate maintenance resources across facilities
- Coaches and provides constant feedback for development and improved operation
- Utilize visual factory concepts to control and organize the work
- Develop staffing and skill building plans to build technical mastery
- Lead problem-solving activities and coaches the maintenance team on process improvement
- Keep financial track of capital expenditure
- Ensure all capital expenditures projects are being executed on time and within agreed to scope and performance outcome criteria.
- Ensures that maintenance technicians are adequately trained, equipped, and motivated so that the maintenance program can be accomplished in a safe, timely, and cost-effective manner.
- Conducts employee performance reviews based on job descriptions to determine competency, knowledge, and contribution of the Direct Reports.
- Support Maintenance supervisors to establish effective maintenance Organization and maintenance programs in line with best practices to achieve EDT on target
- Crisis Management for Facility Disruption
- Assure construction and equipment quality control. Ensure design meets all required with AIB and IPS Standard; PepsiCo Engineering Specifications.
- Ensure sustainable financially well-controlled environment establishment for maintenance and spare parts activities
- Ensure the team capability calendar established and developed
- Utility consumption timely reporting by use of power management systems.
- Ensure sustainable financially well controlled environment establishment for Corlu Capital Projects, maintenance and spare parts activities.
- Meet the requirements of ERP Management System documentation related to his/her area of responsible
- Lead the PEMM system in Corlu Plant for the Value Driven Maintenance.
- Meet the requirements of GEHSMS and ISO 14001 Environmental Management System documentation related to his/her area of responsible
- Taking the lead on sustainable procurement for all goods and services;
- Managing relations with the board of directors, senior management, and internal staff;
- Leading on corporate social responsibility issues and action.
- Experience in Industrial Maintenance
- Mechanical Engineering Background
- Well spoken & written the English language
- MS-Office Applications
- Strong communication skills
- Creating inclusive Environment
- Ability to engage tradespeople and effectively build relationships to drive performance
- Project management experience
- Experience in developing and gaining approval of capital projects
- Experience in managing budgets
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Ability to lead a team-based approach to decision making
- Effective coaching, facilitation, presentation, and team building skills
- High integrity, with a personal commitment to the importance of engineering
- Strong leadership skills, assertive personality, able to coach and develop others by setting the agenda, driving for results, motivating & inspiring others, acting with Integrity, collaborating & influencing.
Job Type: Regular