Kroger Senior Sales Coordinator
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals. That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing wellas individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
PepsiCo North America Beverages (NAB) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States, Canada and Mexico. This position will be part of the National Sales Organization, Chief Commercial and Transformation Office (CCTO), on the PepsiCo Kroger team.
The Senior Sales Coordinator will support the Carbonated Soft Drinks portfolio at Kroger. This role that will help provide organization and structure to the processing of invoicing for Kroger themed events. Due to the substantial amount of billing that occurs and internal re-billing for budgetary purposes, this role is critical to the success of ensuring internal financials are correct.
- Conduct sales reporting (Kroger internal data, syndicated data)
- Manage trade promotions
- Input and track trade promotions
- Reconcile trade spending process
- Leads processing of Payments for Kroger’s Mega Events and Digital Platforms
- Coordinates with Brand Team Analyst on funding support.
- Conducts Reviews with Finance team, Unity Team, Accounts Receivable, and Deduction on Accrual Management of incoming invoices tied to Kroger MEGA Promotions.
- Performed Quarterly Billing to Pepsi Franchise Bottling System.
- Works directly with Kroger’s RASC Team to recover or dispute any invoice issues.
- Proficient in Market 6
- Minimum 1 year industry experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Strong organizational and selling skills
- Financial literacy / strong analytical skills
- The ability to work well in a team environment
- The ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously and meet multiple deadlines
- The ability to effectively learn and understand information and data systems
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently
- Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills are required
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement