eCommerce Sales, Special Projects
This eCommerce Special Projects Specialist will support the development, strategic execution, and management of developmental PepsiCo eCommerce business lines. The role will work across functions to execute optimal capabilities within Supply Chain, Marketing, Sales, and Finance.
- Identifying and scoping business and system optimizations.
- Leading weekly cross-functional business reviews
- Analysis, reporting, and insights
- Weekly product ordering coordination and in-stock analysis
- Introduction and maintenance of new products, including coordination with brand teams (e.g., content) and supply chain (e.g., sourcing strategy, finance (e.g., pricing), and marketing.
- Coordination on development and execution of Strategic Initiatives with Manager.
- 3+ years analyst and/or sales/marketing experience
- College degree (BS/BA minimum)
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Proficiency working with MS Office Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Microsoft SQL (preferred but not mandatory)
- Proven success with cross functional teams, project coordination and relentless execution & follow up
- Strong analytical skills – as evidenced by high intelligence and previous ownership of comprehensive analytical tasks and projects
- Cross-functional “literacy” – as evidenced by the ability to work with support functions such as Supply Chain, Marketing and Finance
- Strong problem-solving capabilities – as evidenced by a track record of finding feasible solutions to complex problems, especially in an environment with incomplete information and tight timelines
- Sound communication skills – as evidenced by the ability to educate and influence internal and external staff
- Resilience – as evidenced by the courage maintain a positive attitude when faced with obstacles and the willingness to develop alternative approaches to overcome them
- Bias for action – as evidenced by a track record of taking decisions in to drive the interests of the business while still maintaining highest levels of rigor and compliance
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement