Facilities Associate Manager - Vendor Management
PepsiCo’s strength is its people. Winning together is all about respect for one another’s unique traits, backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Our teams reflect the diversity of our customers and our communities, breaking down barriers and winning awards.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. As a global food and beverage company with brands that stand for quality and are respected household names such as Quaker Oats, Tropicana, Gatorade, Lay’s and Pepsi-Cola, we are committed to Performance with Purpose; pushing to be best and fully committed to the people we share the planet with.
At PepsiCo, every day is an adventure and an opportunity for personal and professional growth. Apply today and discover the possibilities at PepsiCo.
Responsible for contracting property services providers, renewal of existing contracts and ensuring service level is up to agreed standards through successful delivery of hard and soft facilities.
- Coordinate with Safety and Security departments, facilities plans for Business Continuity Plan & crisis management.
- Develop new procedures and technology to improve operational efficiency.
- Implement Audits and risk assessments on overall processes.
- Manage relationships with external facilities services vendors.
- Source vendors to provide best offers that include issuance and renewal of catering, building maintenance, events and transportation contracts and monitoring financial & service level agreements.
- Develop Facilities Annual Operating Plan budget and control measures.
- Manage Telecom services across sites.
- Project manage building works/office alterations and space planning; issuing permits to work.
- Manage the relationship with providers of gas, electricity, water, heating and lighting services.
- Design, implement and maintain a best practice Facilities Management infrastructure, compliant with legal, Food Safety and Health and Safety responsibilities.
- Design Document Management - post, print, shredding, Multifunction Display (MFDs), and archive services.
- Develop and maintain corporate events and travel calendars and communication and manage all travel and accommodation arrangements.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in facilities management of property or portfolio of properties preferably in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG).
- Knowledge of the technical aspect of premises management.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Project Management skills
- Good awareness of Health and Safety and Food Safety legislation and knowledge of environmental protection requirements is a plus.
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a pressurized environment.
- Possess leadership abilities and the capability to deal with people at all levels of responsibility.
- Arabic & English Language proficiency
- Proficient with computer usage of Microsoft office.
Job Type: Regular