Customer Development Assistant Representative - Gatorade
As an MDA, you’ll play a critical role on a national team responsible for the execution of a truly unique sales and marketing initiative. Your creative and strategic selling skills, along with strong account management will be the foundation of your success at Gatorade. You will be the face of Gatorade and focus on the customer, spending 90% of your time in front of them.
Key responsibilities include:
- Procure designated number of new accounts, extend availability of product at points of sweat, and meet KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Manage, execute and activate multiple field marketing events on a monthly basis
- Deliver volume, mix and revenue targets
- Further build awareness of Gatorade as the destination for sports fuel
- Educate coaches, athletic trainers, athletes and parents on importance of sports nutrition
- Develop acute knowledge of Gatorade’s offerings, functional benefits and competitive landscape
- Cultivate strong relationship with customers and thoroughly understand their respective businesses
- Own product ordering, processing, and tracking
- Effective management of SKU’s and product mix for all customers
- This is a work from home position.
- Territory is New Jersey
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement