The Technical Manager will be responsible for leading and managing the Denver site’s maintenance department, and technical systems to include CAPEX and Maintenance systems, and other support functions. The role will have 5-8 direct reports that are made up of administrative staff and maintenance supervisors who, in turn, oversee the maintenance technicians. The Tech Manager will be responsible for managing and delivering against the site’s AOP productivity targets, CAPEX plans, and ensuring the entire Maintenance and Projects Teams are receiving the training and development needed to ensure the success of the site in all areas of Safety, Quality, Service and Cost. They will lead the AOP Productivity strategy, ensure implementation of national initiatives, provide direction for the technology teams and be a point of contact with local and state government officials.
- College graduate, engineering preferred, with at least five years of experience in a maintenance organization.
- Set the overall direction and strategy of the facilities department to improve results and motivate team to achieve or exceed planned goals. Demonstrated people and leadership skills, including coaching, facilitation, presentation and team building.
- Ensure the appropriate management of the plant utilities and energy resources (natural gas, electricity, compressed air, water, sewer, and waste water treatment).
- Develop technical capabilities of team and their ability to solve their own day-to-day operational issues.
- The ability to give/receive constructive feedback.
- Must have good analytical and problem solving skills to recognize problem areas, analyze them, and make recommendations, and take actions to solve them.
- Provide oversight for maintenance planning/scheduling personnel and the parts crib.
- Administer and ensure compliance with the site policies and procedures, quality and safety expectations, and site guiding principles.
- Fluent with maintenance scheduling software (CIMMS).
- Experience with preventative and predictive maintenance programs, 3 phase power systems, PLC controls, general trouble shooting.
- Must have good interpersonal skills to communicate with others in a professional and timely manner, good organization skills – detail oriented, paperwork process flow, follow-up and thorough, manages time effectively.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high intensity environment.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement