eCommerce Activation Manager NKA
The retail landscape is changing at a rapid pace. The boundaries between online and offline have never been more intertwined. The web now influences more than 50% of all retail sales yet just three years ago, this figure stood at just a fraction. The ultimate goal would be to become a fundamental part of their Omni-channel offering meaning the end consumers choose PepsiCo products more often.
Help PepsiCo to deliver an amazing digital shopping experience in Russian we’re looking for a digital native - an insight-driven innovator to help us connect with shoppers in the online market place. The key objective for this role is to found and develop Shopper Marketing and ecom discipline for NKA in Russia. It requires high focus on shoppers with deep understanding of Omni-channel sales funnel as well as heavy data usage and making data driven decisions.
- Lead and deliver sales growth in NKA clients by means of digital Shopper activation and eCommerce at best in class level.
- Ensure that the e-commerce and digitals sales activation strategy is consistent with the other marketing communications activities (ALT, BTL, occasions strategy)
- Deliver industry leading online brand communication, which aligns brand objectives with the E-commerce and digital sales activation strategy– ultimately to drive market share of PepsiCo brands online
- Day to day management of NKA Customer Account Managers through coaching and driving sales through digital support results with a Best in Class approach
- Own the online/digital customer relationships to become a trusted advisor, creating strategic partnerships which have long term aspirations to be strategic alliances with customers,
- Lead Digital and Loyalty initiatives as a part of JBP with key customers
- Perform operational due diligence on the retail partners across the end to end sales flow to identify issues /risks and mitigate accordingly through effective partnering and collaboration with internal /external partners and subject matter experts
- Lead the evaluation of new digital Shopper Activations and eCommerce opportunities among NKA in country giving input into Joint Business Plans
- Work closely with NKA key account managers on strategic/growth levers for the online business and be proactive in identifying online process for offline activity. Execute marketing activities with the help of responsible key account managers
- Maintain scorecards & consistent KPIs - Provide regular detailed insights of sales and media performance, summarising in scorecards to enable comparisons and insight tangible driven actions.
- Lead and deliver digital Shopper Activations and eCommerce Test & Learn initiatives in NKA against joint priorities to drive future growth in in the market
- Own NKAs digital Shopper Activations and eCommerce relationships, working with the Head of Digital Russia and Director of eCommerce for Europe to roll-out global initiatives and sharing local findings
- Prepare digital shopper activation toolkits to use both internally and externally
- Work closely with Insights to discover new shopper insights as well as new ways to use known ones
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Proven experience and a track record of exceptional Sales management and on-line performance within a B2C or B2B environment (Must have Ecommerce experience with a strong understanding of Digital Marketing and experience of online Sales Activations)
- Deep understanding of on-line marketing trends, Loyalty programs, CRM, on-line analytics.
- Excellent communication skills - engage and influence multiple stakeholders to build strong working relationships internally and externally
- Proactive approach - drive online sales and customer engagement whilst taking others with you
- Analytical skills – create robust analysis and meaningful insights to drive actions and highlight opportunities
- Strong track record of over delivery against commercial targets
- Inspire others – ability to engage broad range of stakeholders both through compilation of compelling and persuasive presentations and ability to deliver.
- Innovative and entrepreneurial focus
Job Type: Regular