Data Management Organization Lead
Auto req ID: 142506BR
Job Type: Regular
- Accountable to create business value through ensuring end to end Russia SPo1 & BUCCA Enterprise Data Model including master data management process, driving operational excellence, ensuring efficient data management and optimizing master data creation cycle time, through data governance, quality assurance, and enterprise wide integration.
- Requirement for this position is driven by integrated data management process and organization as well as Global Master Data Management implementation. It includes leadership in all enterprise data management areas (including customer (direct and indirect), conditional data, product, material and vendor data management).
- Lead definition of SPo1 & BUCCA Enterprise Data strategic agenda, priorities alignment and drive timely implementation, supporting business objective.
- Ensure SPo1 Master Data Model is aligned to PepsiCo Global and Sector standards and controls. Guide and advice Data Standards & Governance lead.
- Ensure Data content and process alignment with industry and market standards, actively present and lobby PepsiCo position at FMCG industry data forums, organize data synchronization/exchange with external companies (B2B) and consumers (B2C)
- Lead Master Data Management process (definition, implementation, management and improvement) across SPo1 & BUCCA, aligning and coordinating governance, priorities and operation.
- Drive alignment and consensus in data management and data standards across business functions. Manage priorities, efforts and deliveries in this area
- Ensure data alignment and data integrity across E2E business processes by coordinating and working together with data domain owners
- Lead, guide, advice and support Data Owners/leads to master and execute their role
- Monitor and optimize operating costs in master data creation, quality & change by ensuring right tools and data management synergies
- Build Data Management Capability by consolidating DMO team, developing Data competence across the business, ensuring best tools and practices in and outside PepsiCo
- Support business initiatives involving Master Data agenda
- Create business value by driving Master data related optimizations
- Accountable to ensure SPo1 Data operation continuity across:
- 4 Data Domains: Products, Materials, Suppliers, Customers
- Additional data (conditional data, transportation data, AEP, FI contracts)
- 4 Business Units (Russia Po1, Russia Dairy, Ukraine, CIS)
- 50+ Production Facilities
- 50+ DC’s
- All sales channels
- 12000 Sales routes
- 10+ Systems with master data under supervision: SAP ECC, APO, PS&D, iSales, LiaSoft, Oracle eBS, RAT, gTMS, e-Sales/SFIS, Teradata MDM, 1C
- + 12,000 Materials records (50 atributes)
- + 5,000 Finished Product record (350 atributes)
- + 10,000 Supplier records (42 atributos)
- + 300,000 Customer records (100 attributes)
- + 500 employees involved in Products, Materials, Suppliers and Customers processes
- 10+ years of experience in Business Operations or consulting roles
- 5 years of data warehouse, business intelligence or master data management
- Experience in best in class business intelligence systems
- Experience in best in class process management systems
- Proven record in delivering strategic change, results and customer expectations
- Strategic Thinking
- Negotiation & Communication Skills
- Self- starter & self -managed
- Ability to interact and persuade professionally with a diverse group of Executive Leaders, Operational staff, Functional Managers and SMEs
Job Type: Regular