Sales District Leader Small Format
Can you lead and influence a team with the insight, innovation and impact to deliver a winning sales plan?
Do you have the transferable skill set necessary to build winning relationships, apply financial acumen, and execute with excellence to seize the strategic opportunities that increase annual sales volume?
Are you hungry to be a part of the world’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? You’ll need all of the above if you think you have what it takes to join the PepsiCo team as a District Sales Leader.
This position contributes to the success of the PepsiCo business by maximizing volume and revenue performance in a pre-determined territory. This person will have the responsibility of leading a team of sales representatives to drive for superior marketplace execution and customer service, share growth and profit performance.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Daily sales execution of the PepsiCo portfolio within assigned geography
- Manage, motivate and inspire frontline sales team associates
- Maximize volume and revenue in a pre-determined territory
- Cultivate strong relationships with customers
- Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance
- Coach and lead a team of sales representatives on selling and display execution, merchandising standards, and ensure accurate and timely orders are submitted
Company/Division: NEB, PBC, CDSD
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree and/ or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 4 years of sales experience; preferably with a consumer packaged goods organization
- Minimum of 2 years of fact-based direct selling experience preferred
- Previous people management experience or demonstrated leadership capabilities preferred
Skills & Capabilities:
- Ability to work within fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical ability.
- Highly motivated individual with excellent communication, negotiation, influencing, and follow up skills.
- Seasoned in conflict management.
- Strong computer skills.
- Solid understanding of financials including P&L impact of sales decisions.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings and/or weekends.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement