Senior Commercial Finance Business Partner
Provide collaborative financial and analytical support to the Retail Sales team, to build and deliver the annual net revenue, profit, and share plans with our customers
- Support the Retail Sales Account teams to build and deliver their annual net revenue plans, governing on the different revenue management pillars (such as pricing, mix, promo investments, trade spends efficiency), and develop their annual “joint business plans” with their customer.
- Closely monitor the evolution of the profit split between retail accounts and PepsiCo in order to drive sustainable growth for both parties.
- Work in close collaboration with Sales Strategy team by identifying and providing Net Revenue Realization ‘Drags & Drivers’ on each pillar and course corrective action plans for the Quarterly Revenue Councils and forecasting cycles.
- Lead the period end process for Net Revenue for retail account teams, including the performance of sales promo and ensure the sales uplifts and ROI are accurately recorded
- Lead the periodic reporting and explanation of retail sales performance to the Sales team, including post promotional evaluation, category performance, and lessons for future activity.
- Highlight future performance concerns and opportunities and take a lead role in planning activities required to remediate any gaps to retail sales targets
- Lead the objective and impartial Revenue forecasting of retail sales teams including none promoted, promoted and Innovation volumes
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
You are currently working in a similar job and you have a proactive approach and credibility to influence business leaders and contribute to strategic decision making. Your helicopter view allows you to drive performance improvement and ensures a 'no surprises' environment. You like to work in a dynamic and fast-pace environment.
As Finance Business Partner you have the ability to explain financial results to non-financial leaders. You like working closely with the business and have high attention to details. You drive results and continuous improvements through your strong analytics, insights and commercial acumen. Your excellent interpersonal and analytical skills help you to adapt to changing priorities and handling both routine and complex activities.
Job Type: Regular