PepsiCo Riyadh Saudi Summer Internship Program
Are you ready to make an impact on a global stage like no other? Work with some of the most loved and iconic consumer brands? Own a project from idea to execution & live the experience of a PepsiCo employee?
If you're looking for an unforgettable & unique 8 week internship opportunity, you have come to the right place!
Saudi Snack Foods Limited is pleased to announce its 2018 Internship Program in the following departments & locations:
Riyadh Head Office: Finance & Marketing.
Riyadh Plant: Supply Chain (Engineering) & Environmental Health & Safety.
You’ll be part of a dynamic team culture where we support each other’s learning, development and success. We not only encourage your ideas, we expect them. You’ll get a real-world education in creative collaboration, where your idea could turn into the next flavor, solution or product that captivates consumers around the world. Give us your creativity and energy. We’ll give you the opportunity to grow, learn and do work that matters. Hurry Up & Apply before May 8th.
What We Offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1- You will own a project from beginning to end & live the experience of being a real PepsiCo employee.
- Solid onboarding program- You will attend an onboarding program that will enable you to kick start your internship the right way where you will be introduced to the products that PepsiCo is proud of; getting to know the different functions we have as well as meet some of our best in class leaders.
- Continuous coaching & mentoring- You will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day to day mentoring from your coach.
- Dynamic work environment- Employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility & work life integration.
- Networking opportunities- You will get the chance to enrich your skills and help you create a strong network.
- Best intern award- You will compete for a chance to win the “ best intern award”
|Qualifications / Requirements|
For Finance internships: Finance majors.
For Marketing internships: Marketing majors.
For Health & Safety internships: Health & Safety Engineering and Safety Engineering majors.
Please note that all applications need to be completely filled in order to be considered.
Hurry up and apply before May 8th indicating the department where you want to intern!
Job Type: Pipeline