PepsiCo Saudi Snacks For Foods Limited established in 1995 with 3 plants in Jeddah, Riyadh & Dammam & more than 2,500 employees in KSA & UAE. Our brands include Lays, Doritos, Sunbites, Cheetos, Tasali & Quaker.
Our employees are at the heart of PepsiCo. Through the Company's commitment to Talent Sustainability, we continue to support the development of employees. Possibilities, our employment brand, reinforces our commitment to our people; enabling them to reach new heights in their careers and becoming truly world class talents. PepsiCo is universally recognized as one of the best companies in the world for leadership development.
Job Description :
- The overall responsibility to maintain Engineering store as per given Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensure the implementation of all relevant policies and standards;
- Environment, Health & Safety
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- Quality & Food Safety standards…etc.
- Monitor stocks levels and re-order parts when reaching the specified re-ordering levels in coordination with maintenance managers.
- Closely monitoring stock movement and sending timely reports to maintenance Managers.
- Ensure all store transactions are updated daily on the store inventory system.
- Creating codes for new items in coordination with maintenance managers and IT department.
- Checking the monthly and yearly inventory process execution and results and identify and implement any required corrective actions.
- Identifying slow moving and obsolete items and liaises with Maintenance managers and Finance Department and acting upon.
- Ensuring the implementation strict requirements of Committee of Sponsoring Organizations / Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Understanding Engineering store requirements, which are essential to support the business and acting towards.
- The total management of administration issues: Timesheets, following procedures, implementing & using maintenance software, safety inspections.
- Communication and follow up with purchasing department for quotation & delivery of materials to maintain the stocks within the limits.
- Tracking of all stored operating supplies/ materials, and deliver reports to concerned department heads.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Can coordinate interaction between different departments
- Experience in warehouse/ inventory and spare parts management
- Have good knowledge in using SAP
- Team player
- Have good written communication skills
- Have a general knowledge and ability to use computers (MS office applications).
- Have good command of English language.
- Can support and motivate others.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible in tolerating changes and accepting new ideas.
- Can evaluate technical capabilities and assign duties
- Can lead modifications and small projects
- Have Quality and Food Safety QFS systems and policies knowledge
- Environment, Health and Safety EHS systems and policies knowledge
- Analytical thinker
Job Type: Regular