R&D Manager, PC Platform;研发经理, 天然薯片类
This is a PepsiCo career opportunity. This position is in PepsiCo China HQ. Please log onto www.pepsicojobs.com/main/china to find more career possibilities in PepsiCo China.
Drive PC platform innovation and productivity AOP and PSP agenda, lead PwP roadmap and technical brand stewardship initiatives for APAC.
- Work closely with Marketing, Insight, Supply Chain teams to drive APAC PC innovation strategy and pipeline development by fully utilizing Shanghai R&D center’s capability; Collaborate with Global R&D to lift and adapt global innovation and align on landing strategy.
- In partnership with Manufacturing, GP, Finance to identify key productivity initiatives, provide technical support to achieve productivity agenda.
- Develop PwP roadmap and lead technical brand stewardship initiatives, e.g. sat fat reduction, sodium reduction, qualify improvement and PQP.
- Ensure technical discipline and have all technical product documentation in accordance with Technical Stage Gate and POM processes.
- Build PC technical capability for APAC .
- APAC PC innovation AOP projects and in-year innovation NR delivery
- APAC productivity AOP projects and saving delivery
- APAC PwP roadmap and technical brand stewardship initiatives
- Internal R&D:
R&D team based in Thailand, PK and Australia
China based R&D teams including Sensory, Seasoning, Analytical and Function Process etc.,
Global Snacks R&D platform team
Global Snacks R&D function team
- Internal APAC Business partners:
Supply Chain (Plant, GP, QC)
- Master Degree in Food Science or Food Engineering
- Excellent Communication skills include writing and speaking both in Chinese and English.
- <10 years R&D product development working experience in multinational company and FMCG or Foods industry is preferred.
- <2 years direct working experience in the area of snacks product development
- Well understand R&D methodology, process or Innovation tools that apply to R&D projects / activities
- Rich knowledge about the adjacent technical functions include but not limited to nutrition, technical regulatory, technical consumer insight, packaging
Job Type: Regular