Global Mobility Analyst
The Global Mobility Analyst has an important role in our effort to deliver best-in-class services to assignees and strategic partners involved in PepsiCo’s Global Mobility function. The individual in this role is responsible for many of the core processes that are at the foundation of Global Mobility Services. This individual has a key role in our mission to assigning the right people, in the right place, at the right time, in the right way…and for the right investment.
International assignments are critical to PepsiCo’s business growth and talent strategies. Through these assignments, PepsiCo is able to deploy its best talent against its most important business priorities and develop a truly global workforce to maintain its competitive advantage. The Global Mobility function is responsible for developing and maintaining a comprehensive approach to create a positive experience for employees and families during the international assignment.
The Global Mobility function offers several forms of international assignment support that allow PepsiCo businesses to make the right decision about how to invest in international assignments according to the business and/or development value they represent.
This position within the HR Operations Global Mobility Services function will be responsible for developing international assignment packages for new assignments and administration of approximately 100 existing international assignees in over 25 countries.
- Develop international assignment packages for cross-border transfers: Single-year financial costing, including compliance framework from legal, immigration, income tax, Social Security, pension and corporate tax perspectives and tax and Social Security calculations using tax software
- Coordinate all aspects of administration associated with new hires, transfers, merit increases, promotions and terminations for international assignments
- Letters of understanding
- Coordination of the relocation process
- Payroll coordination
- Pension administration
- Social Security
- Tax and allowances
- Annual set up/Focal Point Review administration
- Execute all core processes, including merit increases, promotions, terminations, bonus payments, tax payments and income tax refund during the international assignment lifecycle.
- Responsible for all transaction processing for international assignments in global HR systems.
- Accountability for data accuracy and integrity for international assignees in global HR systems which include SAP-Employee Central and Payroll and Global Advantage.
- Highly technical and risky area that requires advanced knowledge in international taxation (individual and corporate), international employment and immigration laws; missteps could lead to negative PR, business expulsion and jail terms for assignee and families
- More than $35 million investment via 150 international assignments in more than 25 countries
- Flexibility to work off hours on a regular basis in order to serve and communicate with global clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience required
- 4+ years experience in global mobility, preferably with some financial / tax / technical background
- Strong analytical skills and experience with global HR systems – exposure to expat processing a plus.
- Process and detail focused
- Ability to consistently deliver under pressure
- Ability to deal with demanding and changing environment
- Ability to prioritize and handle high volume of requests
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement