Vedoucí logistiky a zákaznického servisu CR
The role main responsibilities are:
a) sustainable, efficient and economical delivery of finish goods and packaging between Pepsico factories and warehouses (internal Pepsico and external warehouses) and from Pepsico factories and warehouses (Pepsico and external) to our LF and SF customers in the Czech Republic, incl.
AOP preparation for distribution part of logistics, analysis, searching and implementation new logistics rules and projects based on business requirement with emphasis on economics, ecologic and high level of distribution service.
Optimization of transport costs, distributions channels and routs.
Optimization of the transport utilization, ensure a high level of customer service.
Setting the logistics and transportation targets.
b) mistake-free, efficient and timely processing of customer orders and returns for finished goods, samples and trade events, focusing on on time and in full deliveries, while collaborating effectively with other supply chain departments, sales and finance functions.
This role has a direct impact on total company financial result
- Develops, leads and coordinates AOP preparation for transport cost centers. Development of functional Budget plan with focus to deliver growth targets.
- Process owner for delivery and logistics processes ensuring effective coordination and alignment of transport part of distribution and customer service part of logistics to deliver growth plans and targets [new logistics projects, initiatives].
- Co-operation and communication with sales department and final customers to find and implement the best distribution models.
- Process all received customer orders on time, without corrections and organize relevant transport arrangements.
- Build strong relationships with key customers, regular communication, meetings and follow up setting. Build customer KPIs and exchange data sets.
Notes, managing and evaluation of tenders for transportation: domestics - Primary Transport, Bulk transport, secondary Transport – cross dock, railway transport.
- Preparation result of tenders, proposals of next cooperation, and agree with to TOP management.
- Transport price negotiation.
- Leading, checking and optimization of logistics distribution costs on transport cost centers.
- Responsibility and managing of accounts [spending] for the transportation.
- Accrual preparation – monthly.
- Approval of salary and bonus preparation / monthly.
- Preparation of merit increase on yearly base.
- Maintenance of transport prices in SAP and other systems.
- Checking and responsibility for invoices approval (distribution fees LF, SF, Distributors, Cross Dock, 3rd part. Penalization, others).
- Preparation, negotiation, approval participation and implementation of contracts with carriers and Cross Dock partners.
- Close cooperation with customer service - active participation on increasing of service level.
- Regular meetings with carriers [Xdock partners, transport companies, railway companies], evaluation of cooperation, proposing and implementing of steps for improving of collaboration.
- Checking of transportation planning / cost per transported case, truck utilization.
- Responsibility of pallets accounts (level)
- Preparation and participation on new internal rules, implementation and checking of compliance of all internal rules (safety, logistic rules, etc.)
- Checking of compliance of Laws CR/SR
- Planning and organization of regular safety and fire trainings
- Searching, checking and participation on Near miss solving
Storage, production planning
- Sponsor [participant] on cooperation on the utilization of storage capacity on all Pepsico and external WHSs
- Cooperation on searching of storage locations, managing of usage of ext. WHSs
- Cooperation with production planning and managing transport scheduling based customers demand.
- Access management SAP, APO for logistics and manuf. users (Key user) – 14 employee
- Transport KPIs and financial reporting, weekly/ monthly
- Cost of transported/sold cs reporting compare AOP targets and last year level / monthly
- Creation of targets for subordinates [PMP]. Checking targets during year support to achieve this targets and valorize targets in end of the year
- Close cooperation on planned logistics and financial audits
- Partly deputy of Customer Services & Logistics Manager CR&SR
- Lead and motivate the team for the best result achieving for a long time
Key measures for performance evaluation
- Ability to persuade, negotiation skills
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Analytical mind
- Strong team management skills
- Work experience minimum 10 years, incl. 5 years in FMCG business;
- Experience in managing mid to large organizations/teams, preferably Logistics and customer service structures – min. 5 years;
- Experience in multinational and outsourced business environment;
- Excellent leadership, people development and change management skills;
- Highly developed functional, operational and process knowledge and experience;
- Excellent analytical skills, financial know how, ability to develop sound business recommendations and present them to top management in a synthetic way;
- Excellent understanding of the processes and interactions occurring within supply chain and its interactions with customers and other functions (Sales, Manufacturing, BIS and Finance);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to interface and influence at all levels in the organization;
- Ability to work well with a variety of cultures and personalities;
- Excellent analytical skills, which enable drawing insightful conclusions from the multiple-source data;
- Negotiation knowledge;
- Excellent ability to lead and motivating people;
- Ability of new solutions searching and to assume responsibility;
- Very good geographic knowledge of CE;
- Prezentation skills on high level;
- Team player.
Formal qualifications required:
- Higher education (most preferable Logistics/Economy/Management)
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Hardware, Software knowledge SAP, MS office, other web aplication
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word)
- Driving license category B (passenger cars)
Job Type: Regular