Food Service Sales Assistant Supervisor
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole. Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore PepsiCo.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo’s beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States and Canada. This position will be part of the North America Beverage organization.
This position contributes to the success of the Pepsi Beverages Company by selling our service to gain a competitive advantage, improve cost and productivity and lead our people.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Ensure all routes are run and every stop is serviced every day
- Ensures drivers follow gate scan procedures and daily manifests
- Achieves productivity targets and CPU
- Meets customer service needs and marketplace execution by achieving our service level goals
- Builds individual and organizational capabilities
- Forecasts labor needs, staffs for the work, schedules the work
- Captures and tracks critical performance data to meet all time and quality standards
- Understands customer’s business and balances customer needs with “cost to serve” standards
- Teaches safe work practices (vehicle accidents, injuries)
- Manage regulatory compliance (DQF files, hours of service, VCRs, hazmat)
- Leverage understanding of key business drivers to get results
- Sets and measures productivity and service targets to drive accountability and execution
- Maintains focus and overcomes obstacles until goals and commitments are met
- Provides coaching and development to build current and future capability
- Understands the interdependencies across functions and builds partnerships in order to reach win/win solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings and/or weekends
- Previous supervisory experience
- Previous consumer packaged goods experience
- A minimum of 2 years of fact-based direct selling experience
- Must be willing and able to lift up to 40 lbs. periodically
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement