Contract Recruiter - PepsiCo Marketing
We are PepsiCo Talent Acquisition. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals. That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
PepsiCo’s Corporate Talent Acquisition team is seeking a contract recruiter to support our team by sourcing top talent for our North America Marketing and Human Resources functions. This person will serve as the talent advisor to hiring managers, functional leaders, and HR Generalists to manage the recruiting cycle from candidate identification and assessment, through offer, acceptance and pre-boarding. This person will be supported by 1-2 Lead Recruiters. Role is flexible across our HQ Locations including White Plains or Purchase, NY, Chicago, IL, or Plano, TX.
- Execute the full life cycle recruitment process for each requisition including:
- Facilitation of Hiring Manager Intake Meeting resulting in service-level alignment
- Ensure timely and effective communications between candidate(s) and hiring team
- Develop Sourcing Strategy with strong emphasis on leveraging creative tools to identify passive talent and the ability to effectively communicate PepsiCo’s compelling employment proposition
- Screen, assess, and evaluate internal and external candidates and present qualified candidate slate to Hiring team. Manage the client feedback process
- Work closely with TA Operations to ensure seamless candidate courtship
- Partner with Compensation and HRG to develop compelling offer. Present final offer to candidate and manage offer negotiations when necessary
- Proactively identifies issues and develops solutions with limited oversight
- Stay informed of external market trends and recruiting techniques. Build ongoing external networks and future candidate slates
- Bachelor's Degree required
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant Sourcing and Recruiting experience
- Previous experience with high-volume, full-lifecycle recruiting. Previous agency or search firm experience is also relevant and will be considered
- Proficient in full suite of Microsoft Suite of products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Prior experience and proficiency in working with Kenexa or another Candidate Management System/Applicant Tracking System
- Displays a strong level of professional maturity and track record of developing strong client partnerships
- Prior work experience within another CPG or manufacturing organization and/or within another large, global, matrix environment
- Previous recruitment experience recruiting Marketing professionals
- Proven ability to influence internal clients/hiring teams on staffing-related decisions, providing a value adding point of view relative to candidate consideration and organizational need
Job Type: Pipeline
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement