Global Procurement Category Associate Finance Manager
The Global Procurement Category Associate Finance Manager role supports the Global Procurement Centre of Excellence (COE) organization, and the Global Procurement FP&A team. Global categories include Flexible Packaging, Rigid Packaging, and Agricultural Commodities with average category spend of about $2BN - $3BN.
The role is responsible for supporting the Global Fruit and Vegetables category and North America Nutrition sector financial processes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting financial processes for the sub-category long term Strategic Plan and Annual Operating Plan with key causes of change analysis
- Preparing sub-category commodity financial reporting for the North America beverage business including Periodic YOY full year inflation outlook and spend forecasts, periodic passback/variance forecasts, and period close variance analysis against plan/previous forecasts.
- Track and report progress on key productivity projects
- Report commodity coverage and monitor variances vs. PEP playbooks
- Support the sub- category teams with Financial analysis and data to support Global RFP tenders
- Monitor cash flows impact on the business as a result of change in payment terms
- Support the contract re- negotiation process with financial inputs
- Support and ensure all SOX compliance requirements are met relating to pricing and contract management
- 3+ years finance or control related experience
- Strong analytical and modeling skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills and drive for results
- Ability to work in matrix organization and handle competing priorities
- Ability to collaborate and influence others to drive functional priorities
- MBA in Finance preferred
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement