Finance Pricing Sr Associate
This individual contributes to the success of PBC by managing the execution of customer pricing information. Accurately and efficiently enter data from multiple data sources into PBC’s financial systems and where applicable in customer systems. This individual will actively work with PBC’s business units and sales leaders, and is responsible to drive increased revenue through accurate input, improving net price compliance and reducing Customer short pays. He/she will facilitate process improvement, drive discipline to process and ensure adherence to policies. This individual is also responsible to facilitate communication and relationship building with external field locations and internal business partners and serves as a liaison between all parties. This individual is also a Key contributor to process compliance and risks mitigation strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration or relevant work experience in Account, Finance or Business Administration
- Proven success leading, managing and competing multiple concurrent projects or task involving stakeholders
- Strong data analysis experience
- Proven success in analytical and organizational skills coupled with an attention to detail
- Proven success working with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with proven ability to interface with multiple levels of internal and external business partners
- Proven success at influencing change and driving positive results
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement