Sr. Sales Associate - Customer Management
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
The Customer Management Sr. Associate will:
- Identify new cold drink business opportunities and optimize existing cold drink sets to increase volume and package distribution
- Audit small format customer accounts to ensure compliance with National/Local execution programs and CDA agreements
- Demonstrates a passion to drive results and exceed expectations
- Openly embraces new ideas and processes to develop "out of the box" ideas to grow Cold Drink
- Ability to track and analyze data to ensure targets are achieved
- Self-motivated and strives to create a team-focused execution approach
- Work well with Location Small Format CRs, Small Format DSLs and USMs to drive small format growth
- Demonstrates personal accountability while adhering to PBC’s values.
- Communicates proactively, positively, and concisely with all levels
- Has the ability to solicit and take constructive feedback and incorporate the feedback into daily operations.
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in a fact-based selling role
- Ability to manage time and plan independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with all levels within PBC
- Bachelors degree
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement