Market Insights Analyst
Descripción del Trabajo
¿Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
Market Insights Analyst
Coordinate the market and shopper insights information flow to the respective BU or Channel team, leveraging all the purchased market tools (Nielsen, Home Scan, Ad Hoc Studies and others) to generate insights that add value to the business and facilitate the decision making in time and scope. This, by developing an integrative thinking with all the tools across Mexican market territory
- Coordinate an agenda aiming to create the right forums to analyze and present conclusions, hypothesis and recommendations based on BU business questions and leveraging in all available market data and tools
- Coordinate and integrate sources of information to monthly monitor the share of market movements specific for the BU providing value added by understanding the drivers that cause the changes and leveraging on all available Nielsen Tools.
- Coordinate with Nielsen team the excellent presentation and analysis of the market data in a monthly base via the “Channel/Nielsen Day” aiming to present the Market share performance of the BU and understanding the drivers of it
- To propose and coordinate the agenda and key business questions that will be presented to the BU teams
- Ensure the actualization and continuous improvement of the different tools reports in time and form with the objective of having a friendly reports system and opportune of monitoring about the market insights variables.
Experience and profile
- Bachelor’s degree (International Business, Marketing and or Industrial Engineer)
- At least 1 years in the use of Nielsen tools
- 2-3 years’ experience in FMCG industry
- Proven results in the delivery of actionable recommendations by combining diverse sources of information
- Fluent English (Oral and Written)
- Office tools (Word, Power Point, Excel)
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
Application for non-pregnancy and HIV medical certificates as a requirement for entry and stay at PepsiCo is prohibited
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
*Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Indefinido