Brand Activation Analyst (Brand Manager)
PepsiCo’s strength is its people. Winning together is all about respect for one another’s unique traits, backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Our teams reflect the diversity of our customers and our communities, breaking down barriers and winning awards.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. As a global food and beverage company with brands that stand for quality and are respected household names such as Quaker Oats, Tropicana, Gatorade, Lay’s and Pepsi-Cola, we are committed to Performance with Purpose; pushing to be best and fully committed to the people we share the planet with.
At PepsiCo, every day is an adventure and an opportunity for personal and professional growth. Apply today and discover the possibilities at PepsiCo.
Drive “In-Market Performance” of a specific brand within a specific Commercial Unit (CU) by full ownership of the commercial agenda of this brand from a volume/revenue/profitability stand-point, while being in-line with the overall “Develop” agenda of the brand.
- Annual Operating Plan (AOP) Commercialization for a specific Brand for a Market Unit (MU):
- Commercialize and adapt AOP to suit the specific market needs of the brand and the MU.
- Focus on driving the commercial objectives of the brand and CU, within the AOP set by the Develop team.
- Present and align “Activate Marketing Manager / Director”.
- Support all “Market Specific / Activate” plans of a specific brand for a specific CU:
- Lead on all aspects for “Activate” plans from development to in-market execution.
- Align “Activate Marketing Manager / Director” on plans.
- Support on all adaptation / in-market execution of “Develop” rolled-out innovations/ plans/campaigns for specific brand:
- Commercialize / develop in-market adaptation of all rolled-out Develop plans/campaigns to win in the market place
- Drive brand Economics / P&L:
- Ensure that all brands’ economics for existing business is in-line with CU business objectives
- Manage new innovations with financial planning team to ensure all launches are in-line with CU’s profitability direction
- Lead on brand specific productivity projects to meet overall company’s P&L targets
- Brand / Innovations Capex Requirements:
- Responsible for leading the commercial aspect of any brand Capex investments requirements
- Lead on Performance monitoring:
- Responsible for periodically reviewing “brand” performance KPI’s via the various tools available, to identify possible issues and develop plans/tactics to address them.
- Brand Advertising & Marketing (A&M) Budgets:
- Responsible for liaising and aligning with finance control team.
- Ensure no over spending occurs on any of the projects and on overall brand budget.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Marketing/Economics from a reputable university
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience preferably in FMCGs
- Ability to create Brand Plans
- Excellent understanding on all brand related researches and consumer testing protocols
- Good knowledge of agencies work structure, roles and responsibilities
- Fluency in English and Arabic languages
- Strong Analytical, interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
Job Type: Regular