- Effective use lean tools which are VSM, Spaghetti Diagram, TIMWOODS, QCDM, Zoning, 5S, Visual Management, QCDM & 5 Whys & GEMBA.
- Model effective Instruction skills in all of the lean tools and thinking
- Model effective deployment of the lean tools to generate a site road map, with sustainable action plans
- Develop training roll out plans and evaluate return on investment
- Track sector lean agenda and implement new developments step by step.
- Evaluate various improvements that need to be done and create value analysis and to look out for ways to reduce the costs in the engineering and manufacturing applications
- Achieve cost effective designs and to carry out research, design, and development work of the manufacturing process that would include production methods, production flow and production equipment.
- Plan and execute changeover and run time improvements through the use of lean tools
- Develop methods that would help in reducing the cost without compromising on the health & safety and quality standards to ensure increased efficiency and quality and make recommendations.
- Support in determining the root causes for those system inefficiencies and failures and makes recommendations for changes in designs and the related processing methodologies.
- Take part in new line, packaging machine and automation commissionings.
- Preparation of the lean development reports and presentation including cost, efficiency, plant scorecard, etc.
- University degree (Engineering)
- Experience in lean manufacturing system packaging, budget management, production planning, snacks production
- English fluency
- Create an environment of inclusion
- Excellent communication skills: written, oral, and inter-personal
- Ability to coordinate and organize design projects and personnel
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and employ effective time management skillsStrong analytical and problem-solving skills
Job Type: Regular