PepsiCo is looking for an Availability Analyst to join our busy Central Supply Chain Team, working alongside one of our biggest Impulse customers, Co-Op.
PepsiCo UK is home to some of the world’s most loved food and drink products. Making every day favourites like Walkers Crisps and Quaker Oats, we have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and have recently been voted a Top Employer for the seventh year in a row!
Take a look in your fridge or kitchen cupboards and chances are you’ll find a few of our delicious tasting products. Whether it’s fresh Tropicana juice, hearty Quaker oats, or tasty Walkers crisps, our products are true family favourites and our customers always expect to find them readily available on the supermarket shelves. Our retail and wholesale partners are no different and this is all made possible thanks to our Central Supply Chain Team.
What you’ll get up to:
As Co-Op’s Availability Analyst you’ll be responsible for building and maintaining great working relationships through strong collaboration.
You’ll provide day to day support with forecasting; you’ll identify opportunities to optimise sales and on shelf availability whilst minimising waste and stockholding; you’ll help to execute and implement supply chain initiatives and deliver joint business targets; you’ll also be the first point of contact for any supply chain issues.
What we’re looking for:
- Graduate in a relevant discipline, e.g. Supply Chain, Business or Retail
- Experience in a customer facing or relationship management role
- Interest in the retail/FMCG industry
- Experience in a supermarket environment and/or knowledge of supply chain principles would be particularly helpful
- Excellent IT skills, Microsoft Excel in particular
- Positive, enthusiastic and willing to learn.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to influence stakeholders of all levels, both internal and external
- Works well in a fast paced environment; results-driven with the ability to multi-task
- Great attention to detail and very well organised
- Able to work with own initiative
You’ll be based at Co-Op’s brand new head office in Manchester but travel to PepsiCo HQ in Reading regularly.
This role comes with a competitive salary and wide range of flexible benefits including private healthcare.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Pipeline