Marketing Senior Manager
Gatorade is seeking a dynamic, highly collaborative and creative marketer with a passion for digital and mobile marketing. The ideal candidate will have significant experience in the fields of e-commerce, sports technology, and brand partnerships. This person will help Gatorade fulfill its vision of being the definitive Sports Fuel Company rooted in delivering Sports Fuel product, service, and engagement innovation for athletes.
This role is a part of the Gatorade Digital Strategy Team, which is focused on building sustainable digital marketing capabilities that will deliver growth for Gatorade. As part of this team, the role is responsible for managing Gatorade’s e-commerce efforts and sports technology partnerships.
As the owner of Gatorade’s e-commerce planning and execution, this Senior Manager will be responsible for developing an expert level understanding of 3rd party e-commerce platforms as well as best-in-class direct to consumer solutions. This expertise will be utilized to drive revenue growth for Gatorade through effective management of the brand’s presence on 3rd party e-commerce sites and investment of media to support these customers. In addition the role requires delivering growth through Gatorade.com as measured by increases in traffic, transactions, revenue, and consumer profile generation.
Beyond e-commerce this role is responsible for Gatorade’s sports technology partnerships. This requires the management of existing partnerships as well as the identification, negotiation and execution of new partnerships that further Gatorade’s goals of improving athletic performance and creating more direct relationships with consumers.
- Own and manage Gatorade.com and relevant marketing technology systems (Symphony, Sitefinity, Google Analytics)
- Develop brand partnerships to create unique offerings that provide additional value to the Gatorade.com experience
- Create marketing plans to drive product launches and increase overall traffic and conversion rates for Gatorade.com
- Develop marketing strategies to drive traffic, conversion, and revenue across 3rd party e-commerce platforms
- Manage internal cross-functional team dedicated to e-commerce support, inclusive of the following: brand, sales, finance, and global ecommerce
- Increase the value of Gatorade’s current sports technology partnerships through deeper integrations and creative programming
- Identify and negotiate new partnerships to increase Gatorade’s presence in the sports technology industry
- Work with agency, enterprise, and consulting partners to deliver digital projects
- Manage two direct reports
- BA required, MBA preferred
- 6-8 years of marketing experience in relevant fields (brand, agency, marketing tech)
- e-Commerce experience
- Proven experience leading and collaborating within cross-discipline teams and agency partners
- Capable of building compelling business cases in PPT or Keynote (preferred)
- Ability to flex between analytical and creative thinking
- Experience managing e-commerce platforms
- Strong working knowledge of programmatic buying practices and DSP landscape
- Experience developing partnerships with platforms and other brands
- Expertise in media planning from targeting to measurement
- Highly analytical, motivated, decisive leader with excellent managerial skills.
- Strategic mind with an ability to think broadly and influence multiple decision makers
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement