Supply Chain Planner
We are PepsiCo Supply Chain. We are the game changers, innovators, collaborators and history makers. The ground breakers of the Supply Chain & Logistics space.
We are a diverse group, spread across 200 countries and territories, and united by a shared set of values and goals. You know our name through our amazing portfolio, including Tropicana, Pepsi, Frito-Lay, Quaker and Gatorade.
We perform with a purpose. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. Together, we raise the bar in lean manufacturing practices. We put forth new standards and stretch to reach beyond the goals we set. We are a think tank, bringing our ideas into action and are determined to find ways to drive efficiencies, improve processes and achieve the highest level of safety… all while meeting the demands of our customers and consumers to deliver the best products. At PepsiCo, we are committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, and to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the world’s largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
The Planner role of the production planner is to manage the finished goods, production planning, and inventory management activities. This position oversees these processes for assigned finished goods and raw materials at the plant and co-packers while ensuring achievement of customer service goals and minimizing operating cost and inventory investment.
Major Tasks, Accountabilities and Key Responsibilities:
- Schedule all production lines for finished goods inventory and ensure that it meets demand plus safety levels maintaining a high level of service.
- Deploy all finished goods in that plant's network maintaining a high level of service.
- Partner with material planners and coordinators to establish 1st production runs for innovation, make schedule adjustments when needed, and manage inventory to minimize waste.
- Identify service risk and collaborate with plant team, regional planning team and advanced planning team to minimize the risk.
- Lead weekly scheduling meeting with front line leadership within the warehouse, planning, and manufacturing functions.
- Partner with plant leadership to identify process improvements and scheduling changes to improve service metrics.
- Partner with transport team to maximize payload and minimize out of network expense
- Regular and predictable attendance at the work site
- This role may require some travel (5-10%)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. Preferably in engineering, business, operations management, or similar field
- Able to prioritize activities and demands
- Understanding of supply chain and supply planning concepts, and the impact on operations
- 2 years work experience
- Strong analytical foundations for fact based decision making
- Strong communication, leadership, and collaboration skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite applications and advanced Excel capability
- Ability to develop and implement process improvements
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement