Finance Associate Manager
The Finance Associate Manager will play a critical role in managing the Retail business for the California Region. The Finance Associate Manager will partner with Key Account Manager and Director in support of activation of retail sales priorities and customer specific initiatives and execution. The Finance Associate Manager will also assist the Finance Director in managing planning and forecasting process, making investment trade-off decisions and influencing senior leadership. Additionally, this team member will be responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the KAM forecast and period end off-ticket accruals.
- Reporting and analysis including periodic reporting, periodic forecast analysis and deck preparation
- CGP, QBP and AOP support including forecasting, planning and validating KAM builds
- Supporting strategic plan and AOP development, including ad-hoc analysis and deck preparation
- Assisting a broad range of senior leaders in forecasting, reporting, and analysis
- Period close activities to include working closely with Sales/Finance to ensure P&L accuracy
- Provide ad-hoc projects and analysis as requested
- Work with cross-functional teams to manage P&L expectations
- Bachelor’s Degree (Finance or Accounting preferred). MBA a plus.
- 4+ years of progressive financial analysis experience
- Prefer previous consumer products related industry experience
- Excellent organization, presentation, and communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate analytical findings into actionable solutions/processes
- Good people skills to manage information-gathering requests and have a positive influence on team members
- Results-oriented, able to complete assignments in a timely and accurate manner, and the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Proficient (Intermediate to Advanced) at Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and able to quickly learn various in-house software
- Ability to work on own with minimal day to day supervision
- Ability to build relationships, manage conflict and embrace change
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement