Merchandise Manager - Las Vegas, NV
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals. That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
Frito Lay is PepsiCo’s snack manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit. They have the world’s largest portfolio of billion dollar foods and are specifically responsible for the growth of some of America’s favorite snack foods, including FRITOS®, LAY’S®, DORITOS®, CHEETOS®, AND TOSTITOS®.
The Merchandiser Supervisor is responsible for leading a team of frontline employees to merchandise orders to key customers in a fast-paced direct store delivery environment.
- Apply knowledge of merchandising principles to drive productivity
- Manage multiple priorities while allocating resources between accounts
- Brief the frontline employees on scheduling and meeting delivery goals
- Anticipate potential customer issues; apply contingency planning to avoid customer dissatisfaction
- Train frontline employees and utilize Frito Lay processes and tools
- Understand cost per unit constraints when meeting customer needs
- Help employees prioritize the work and promote teamwork
- Supervise daily operations, delegate tasks and monitor progress
- Set productivity and service targets, measure performance to drive accountability
- A minimum of 2 years managing frontline employees
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings and/ or weekends
- Must be willing and able to lift up to 40 lbs. periodically
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement