Global Process Lead, Indirects Procurement
Accountable for defining the integrated end-to-end process model(s) for Indirects Procurement in close partnership with PTP GPO and other GPLs. Is the “Product Owner” (Agile) for the solutions for Indirects Procurement end to end process(es). Provides business knowledge to enable common, global processes, data, reporting and analytics and supports the delivery of Enterprise First solution capabilities across all in-scope PepsiCo markets and sectors.
- Act as the Product Owner (Agile) for the solutions being delivered within the end to end process
- Recruit network of SMEs to support design of end-to-end process models and supporting ERP solution and data structures
- Provide the program teams with business knowledge necessary to enable common, global business processes, data, reporting and analytics.
- Deliver the Enterprise First solution capabilities across all in-scope PepsiCo markets and sectors
- Drive completion of key project activities in collaboration with the IT Solution Architects and business partner leaders (3 in a box).
- Act as advocate of change
- Understand process interdependencies and ensure the design of fully integrated process solutions with other process teams
- Primary point of contact across the organization for overall status of the work stream – i.e. the “go to” person
- Collaborate with Global Process Owners and other GPLs on issue resolution and process design recommendations
- Escalate appropriate decisions making requirements or process “choice points” to Global Process Owners
- Expertise in indirect procurement
- Background in spend analytics and how to apply it to supplier management and contract negotiation
- Strong experience with contract management covering supplier engagement, negotiation and contract closure
- Knowledge and experience in supplier performance evaluation and working with suppliers on performance issues
- Willing to challenge status quo and ask difficult questions to drive for optimum solutions and outcomes
- Ability to influence and work through others
- Open to new ways of working, adopting industry standards and best practices
- Ability to articulate or demonstrate perspectives and experiences
- Effective communicator, both written and oral
- Ability to deliver high quality outcomes particularly under tight timelines
- Intellectually curious with a strong desire to learn
- Indirects procurement leader with cross sector experience in different lines of business and geographies. Typically 10+ years of experience
- Strong contract negotiation and monitoring skills and experience
- Experience in capital and services procurement
- Understands full PTP life cycle including accounts payable
- Understands MRP and materials planning
- Experience with systems implementation for procurement including working through change management challenges.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement