Global Process Lead, Contract Manufacturing
Accountable for defining the integrated end-to-end process model(s) for Contract Manufacturing in close partnership with MTD & PTP GPO and other GPLs. Is the “Product Owner” (Agile) for the solutions for Contract Manufacturing end to end process(es). Provides business knowledge to enable common, global processes, data, reporting and analytics and supports the delivery of Enterprise First solution capabilities across all in-scope PepsiCo markets and sectors.
- Act as the Product Owner (Agile) for the solutions being delivered within the end to end process
- Recruit network of SMEs to support design of end-to-end process models and supporting ERP solution and data structures
- Provide the program teams with business knowledge necessary to enable common, global business processes, data, reporting and analytics.
- Deliver the Enterprise First solution capabilities across all in-scope PepsiCo markets and sectors
- Drive completion of key project activities in collaboration with the IT Solution Architects and business partner leaders (3 in a box).
- Act as advocate of change
- Understand process interdependencies and ensure the design of fully integrated process solutions with other process teams
- Primary point of contact across the organization for overall status of the work stream – i.e. the “go to” person
- Collaborate with Global Process Owners and other GPLs on issue resolution and process design recommendations
- Escalate appropriate decisions making requirements or process “choice points” to Global Process Owners
- Expertise in working with contract manufacturing and co-packing suppliers globally
- Background in strategic sourcing covering supplier selection, quotation processing, supplier selection, contract negotiation for co-manufacturers and co-packers
- Experience with co-manufacturing and co-packing business processes
- Knowledge and experience in co-manufacturers/co-packers' supplier performance evaluation and performance issues' resolution
- Willing to challenge status quo and ask difficult questions to drive for optimum solutions and outcomes
- Ability to influence and work through others
- Open to new ways of working, adopting industry standards and best practices
- Ability to articulate or demonstrate perspectives and experiences
- Effective communicator, both written and oral
- Ability to deliver high quality outcomes particularly under tight timelines
- Intellectually curious with a strong desire to learn
- Contract Operations lead with experience in different lines of business and geographies. Typically 12+ years of experience
- Knowledge of contractual details between PepsiCo and co-manufacturers and co-packers and familiarity with the PepsiCo quality management requirements for co-manufacturers and co-packers
- Understands full life cycle process including accounts payable processes relative to contract manufacturers; as well as MRP and materials planning relative to contract manufacturing
- Experience with procurement systems implementation and change management, including keeping the contract manufacturers engaged through the implementation, and ensuring a smooth transition or cutover at Go Live.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement