SC Finance Coordinator
The responsibility of this role is to process payroll for all the hourly employees at the Dallas Plant weekly. This involves approximately 200 union employees. Impact of not backfilling this role immediately poses risk to the site's ability to process weekly payroll timely and accurately. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain employee master files, employee vacation balances, process weekly payroll reports and reconciliations between Kronos and SAP.
- Provide explanations for variances in labor performance
- Maintain the Fixed Benefit budget and provide forecasts for vacation timing and spending throughout the year.
- Support the Human Resources department with weekly reporting of time/attendance, completing regulatory reports and special projects.
- Review daily raw and package receipts for accuracy within SAP and complete weekly reconciliations of materials with suppliers and associated Sarbanes Oxley testing.
- Complete the period end accruals and journals.
- Process plastic pallet and top frame reconciliations, cap tote returns for vendor credit and vendor credits for defective materials.
- Complete administrative tasks for the plant as needed.
- Perform Sarbanes Oxley audit tests and self assessments for Payroll /Human Resources
- Minimum 3 yrs experience in payroll processing preferred
- Intermediate skills in Excel
- KRONOS experience a plus
- SAP experience a plus
- Excellent people skills a must
- Good communication skills
- Working with Union Employees preferred
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement