PepsiCo is looking for a diligent, discerning, and detail-oriented Finance Assistant Analyst for a role in the California region office. This position requires a combination of accounting and finance capability, and reports to the Senior Finance Manager supporting the foodservice sales team. The role is suitable for candidates with finance and/or accounting knowledge and 2-3 years of experience, and may be ideal for candidates with 2-3 years of accounting experience looking to move into a highly-visible finance role.
Selected candidate will be both proactive and detail-oriented, with the ability to handle several competing projects in a fast-paced environment. Attention to detail and internal customer service skills are a must.
- Serve as subject matter expert on accrual calculations and reporting pertaining to PepsiCo beverages, as well as on related proprietary software used at PepsiCo
- Support and train sales team members on proper understanding of accruals, balance sheet, and other accounting basics, with an eye toward the General Ledger impact of system functionality
- Partner with Senior Finance Manager to conduct quarterly accrual reviews, and serve as key contact with PepsiCo HQ on periodic accrual audits
- Analyze past financial results and assist with forecasting future results
- Develop tools and models (mainly Excel-based) to analyze and communicate financial performance
- Bachelor’s degree - Business, Finance, Economics, or quantitative field preferred
- 2+ years of experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle competing priorities
- Ability to interface with all levels of management
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- High comfort with learning new systems
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement