IT Innovation Analyst
What you do in the PepsiCo IT Innovation team changes everything.
In the PepsiCo’s IT Innovation team, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, decision engineering using machine learning and artificial intelligence.
Developing innovative technology solutions takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, and deliver innovation. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunity available to come join our team.
PepsiCo’s IT Innovation team is looking for a data analyst to our innovation initiatives in the area of analytics. In this role, you will develop quick analytics experiments using modern set of tools and technologies. You will use machine learning, deep learning techniques and also learn how to use them to use in voice based applications or image/video analytics applications as required by the innovation priorities. You will also be responsible for researching and evaluating new methods, techniques, algorithms, technologies, vendors etc.
- Develop analytics experiments as needed by the innovation initiatives
- Evaluate new technologies, techniques and vendors
- Present innovation experiments to a group of people
- Communicate and coordinate effectively with the offshore team, should there be any offshore teams
- Collaborate with other analysts and developers
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field like Mathematics, Statistics, or equivalent education
- 2+ years of experience in the advanced analytics field
- Aptitude and attitude to learn new technologies
- Strong knowledge of statistical and machine learning algorithms such as regression, decision trees, neural networks, clustering, collaborative filtering, survival analysis, etc.
- Experience using SQL, Bash scripting, analytics programming languages like R/Python
- Experience working with data environments and tools such as Hadoop, Spark, will be added advantage
- Knowledge and experience working with cloud computing solutions such as Azure and visualization tools like Tableau, Shiny, d3.js, etc. would be plus but not mandatory
- Self-starter with ability to solve ambiguous/open-ended business problems
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement