Productivity Strategy Leader
Descripción del Trabajo
This role will be responsible for the search, develop, analysis and deploy of productivity, in addition, promote strategic thinking to bring solutions with business approach.
Provide support to implement strategies that improve cost analysis, spend mapping, cost efficiency, increase business effectiveness, and create synergies and collaboration across LATAM to help our company to achieve Global Productivity initiatives/targets according to the Global guidelines.
- Cordinate and develop the productivity role among Operation team, focusing to connect the productivity initiatives to the business needs.
- Check rational that gives origin to the manufacturing productivity, while providing advice to the Process experts to maximize savings.
- Coordinate the monthly follow up of the Ops Productivity Budget.
- Align productivity initiatives with P&L and financial targets
- Actively participate in the development of strategic plans such as PSP and AOP, looking for saving across region according to the business guidance
- Perform Kaizen projects focus on Operation productivity.
- Responsible for controling and follow up the expenses for "Ops productivity" budget
- Ensure productivity target for the next five years
- Contribute and lead for decision making for “Ops productivity” area, related to financial content and connections between project and business, doing focus in alignment with the strategic plans.
- Proved technical expertise and practical application on Cost and Spend analysis
- Knowledge on PMO activities.
- Knowledge on lean six sigma methodology.
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Logistic, engineering, or related courses (Desirable Post Graduation)
- Fluent in English and Spanish
Job Type: Indefinido