Communications Associate Manager
PepsiCo are currently recruiting for a Communications Associate Manager to join our HR team in Little Island.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
This is an exciting role where you’ll lead the communications strategy for PGCS and sit on the HRLT Team. You will set the agenda for PGCS communications. Your main purpose will be to lead the strategy, design, and execution of PGCS communications across the business. You will also support the CSR PGCS strategy and PepsiCo’s Performance with Purpose agenda.
- Setting the PGCS Communications Strategy and approach for PGCS
- Leading and implementing communications work streams of significant PGCS initiatives such as Culture Evolution/WIN/STEM Programmes
- Defining and Leading business engagement strategy: Translating the business strategy into key communications strategies and messages being deployed across the business through leader cascade packs, town hall decks, communications feedback surveys& Quarterly connects
- Partnering with Executive Leadership Team in setting their individual functional communications strategies to engage and connect with employees across PGCS
- Direct specialized support for the GM in defining key messages
- Leadership Forum- Agenda development (in partnership with GM), content creation and event management for 70+ leaders
- PGCS Leader for developing the PGCS Performance with Purpose and CSR strategy in line with PepsiCo’s philosophy and approach
- Global lead for PGCS on communications COE
- Lead for the internal PGCS communication team to ensure consistent branding, messaging and tools are been used across PGCS and cascading of identified key messages
- Event Co-Ordination and Communication Strategy and messaging for VIP visits and design and prepare communications decks as well as coordinating events for senior leadership e.g. Indra/American Ambassador
- Responsibility for PGCS PR with external media and bodies including provide Public policy talk points for use by leaders meeting Government officials
- Third Level Qualification in related discipline required (e.g. Arts (English) or Communications, Marketing, PR)
- Previous relevant experience in Communications or Marketing – work experience within another large, global, multinational is a requirement
- Significant base understanding of the Business
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Exceptional attention to detail required and a commitment to delivering high quality output
- Demonstrates strong creative skills:
- Knowledge of design tools such as Canva, Photoshop or video editing advantageous
- Experience of using web based content management systems advantageous
- Brings innovative mindset to communications
- Experience in working with creative suppliers (video, design, photographers etc.) advantageous
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with advanced PowerPoint skills essential
- Ability to easily work with a range of business clients from across the business
- Ability to understand complex and technical background and draw out simple key messages
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated approximately $63 billion in net revenue in 2016, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose – our fundamental belief that the success of our company is inextricably linked to the sustainability of the world around. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that creates long-term value for society and our shareholders. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
Location: Cork, Ireland
Salary: CompetitiveRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Pipeline