Change Management Senior Manager, HR Operations
The Change Management Senior Manager is responsible for developing engaging and informative experiences for PepsiCo’s global HR tools. Solutions apply across the employment lifecycle for use by employees and executives across PepsiCo, globally. The solutions are applicable globally with market-level relevance.
The role holder works closely with technology leaders and business process owners to design and execute strategic change programs supporting transformative initiatives. An experienced influencer with a balance of creativity, technical acumen and business practicality will be successful.
- Manage implementation and sustainment of HR processes through engaging and informative change programs
- Support execution of change programs. Some include SAP-Employee Central, full SuccessFactors suite (Performance, My Learning, Analytics, etc.), compensation and recruitment tools.
- Accountability for change leadership, communications, and training design, development, launch and maintenance thereof applying relevant channels and innovative methods
- Leverage methodology and innovative solutions for optimal business impact
- Execute multi-level communication campaigns (from Executives through frontline) creating awareness, driving tool utilization
- Design high impact and sustainable user training plans, development and implementation (including train-the-trainer) for new applications, enhancements, and user populations
- Define and support the leader/sponsor activities to ensure sustaining sponsorship throughout HR and business teams
- Maintain functional knowledge of assigned Global HR tools, SMEs and product enhancements.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree, preferably in human resources, journalism, instructional design or communications.
- Minimum of 8 years in Change Management/ Leadership or related consulting experience.
- Experience in organization communications, innovative training design/ delivery experience (ex: mobile enabled), business process design/implementation, sponsorship, web content management, graphic design, meeting facilitation, and project management.
- Experience with a variety of learning and communication solutions as well as content management, collaboration and web publishing products highly preferred. Products currently in use include IBM Content Navigator, Dream Weaver, HTML, Articulate, UPerform, Capitvate, IBM-FileNet, Lectora, Office 365, and Sharepoint.
- Experienced in project management fundamentals
- Global/ multi-national experiences are a plus.
- Must be highly organized, strong follow-up and results oriented with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact and adjust to the needs of multiple stakeholders and dynamic priorities.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize, anticipate and independently address issues.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement