Regional TPM Manager
The Regional TPM Manager is a critical leader for the PepsiCo North American Beverages (NAB) organization. This role is responsible for leading the development and execution of TPM implementation plans to exceed the business objectives as deployed by the division leadership team.
This role is responsible for providing overall coordination for the implementation of TPM within the beverage manufacturing locations in the Mid-Atlantic Region plants (including but not limited to Knoxville, Nashville, New River). It is also responsible for ensuring all internal and external resources are aligned against the priorities of the business including: Safety, Quality, Production Efficiency, Cost and Customer Service.
This role is fundamental in supporting and leading TPM implementation, productivity improvement and loss elimination initiatives across the beverage locations with the mentioned manufacturing locations. As a leader, this role is also responsible for the development of training and building individual capability for the site TPM pillar leaders.
Major Action and Support Actions:
- Reporting to the NAB corporate TPM organization, this position will be working with a wide variety of Regional leadership, plant leadership, plant associates, outside vendors and contractors to drive improvement in Safety, Quality, Production Efficiency, Costs and Loss Reduction.
- This position will assist the plant leadership in the expansion and implementation of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) principles and Lean-Six Sigma capability tools.
- This position will also have responsibility for supporting Autonomous Maintenance (AM) / Focused Improvement (FI) / Planned Maintenance (PM) / Early Management (EM)/ kaizen Teams within the Mid-Atlantic Region.
- As a key leader of the Autonomous Maintenance Pillar: Implement and lead the AM pillar support of integrate AM and Natural Work Teams (NWT) capability aimed at KPI improvement. Support the plant's Natural Work Team development through the TPM pillars and through mentoring of teams.
- Lead Focused Improvement / LSS efforts and provide guidance to TPM managers and/or other pillar leaders focusing on process capability, throughput, loss and KPI improvements. Drive team based and data driven culture
- Maintain communications with other NAB Regions and facilities in sharing "best practices" to drive results and capability development consistency
- Provide technical leadership to and partner with the Operations Department to effect improvement on production lines. Participate in development of strategies and in guidance of the operations to achieve proposed business True Efficiency (TE) objectives through loss elimination, technical capability building and job efficiency and involvement.
- Coordinate with other functional areas to ensure accomplishment of overall NAB and plant objectives as needed .
- Understand and apply financial drivers and Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Must have thorough knowledge of processing and packing equipment to effectively lead technical resources to successfully maintain production line equipment to achieve high levels of productivity.
- Must possess strong financial control skills to support plant efforts in successful cost and capital planning performance.
- Self-starter with ability to develop strategies in line with an overall business vision.
- Strong leadership skills with the proven ability to set a vision, manage change, develop personnel and strategically plan for continuous improvement.
- Must be able to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization (from operators to Vice President level) and have the ability to influence others across multiple levels of the organization.
- Technical understanding of food / beverage manufacturing processes and compliance requirements preferred.
- Ability to work off shift occasionally
- Ability to travel
- Experience: 5 years of Food and Manufacturing TPM Experience required
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering (preferred)
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement