Summer Sales Intern
If you’re hungry for a challenge and have a taste for working with people, then we would like to meet you! We’re looking for an energetic, enterprising and independent student (College or University) to join Canada’s largest sales team as a Summer Sales Intern.
To accomplish our goals, we need talented, innovative people who know how to work hard and have fun! We need people who want to make a difference.
If sales is your strength, and you are eager to learn a world-class business and represent some of Canada’s most loved brands like Lay’s, Doritos and Tostitos, then this might be the summer opportunity for you!
PepsiCo Canada was been ranked a Top Employer for Young People in 2016. PepsiCo offers competitive wages and exciting opportunities for students!
Summer Sales Interns are responsible for the following:
You will develop and sustain a growing snack foods business and leverage your current skills by selling, delivering and marketing our products to your assigned group of retail customers. Your responsibilities will include:
Selling and Developing the Business
- Identifying changing customer needs through a constant review of the highest selling products and frequent communication with store managers.
- Developing all assigned accounts relative to sales volume, market share, product distribution, space allocation and customer service objectives
- Selling and executing national and local promotions, soliciting placement of incremental marketing equipment, displays, racks and selling sufficient product inventory for customer volume demands.
Delivery and Merchandising
- Managing inventory according to PepsiCo Foods Canada best practices to ensure balanced accounts and fresh products for customers and consumers.
- Executing hands on activities with excellence, including but not limited to managing product placement on shelves, increasing shelf facings and racks, handling carton returns, managing inventory movement and cleaning shelving and racks.
- Operating a Route Sales Truck including loading and unloading of product.
• Great with people and excellent communication skills
• Previous sales experience with a consumer packaged goods or retail organization preferred
• Valid driver’s license and a flawless driving record
• Outstanding organizational skills (as demonstrated by your ability to handle multiple priorities, problem solve, and meet deadlines or targets)
• High School diploma required, University/College education is an asset
If sales is your strength, and you are eager to learn a world-class business and represent some of Canada’s most loved brands like Lay’s, Doritos and Tostitos, then this might be the career for you! PepsiCo Foods Canada has a lot to offer including competitive wages and four weeks of paid training.
Job Type: Temporary